Art Market San Francisco 2014, Fort Mason Center
Location: Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, San Francisco
Here’s a glimpse of what caught my eye at this year’s Art Market San Francisco at Fort Mason. Weaving in and out of open gallery spaces, I was inspired by all the innovative ways in which artists are redefining contemporary art. Mixed media art forms were widely represented much to my delight.
- “You are Here, My Life Begins, by Susan O’Mally. Control Tac Vinyl with Matte Overlam. Romer Young Gallery
- CANTSTOPGOODBOY. Collage, acrylic, and diamond dust on canvas
- “Parade,” by Colleen Philippi. Oil, mixed media on wood. Newzones Gallery.
- Arno Elias. Modernbook Gallery.
- Monica Canilao. Chandran Gallery.
- “Sculpted Painting,” by Lucio Munoz. Mixed Media.
- “Turning Figure,” by Christopher Thompson. Oil on Canvas. Shine Artists London.
- “Lady Bug,” by Roy Lerner. Arylic and Gel on Canvas. Gallery Sam.
- Karen Barbour. Fouladi Projects Gallery.