Inspiration Board Winter 2016
Source: Nylon January 2016, “Lady in Lace,” photographed by Janell Shirtcliff; Marie Claire January 2017, “Blue Crush,” photographed by Beau Grealy; Harper’s Bazaar, “V is for Victory,” photographed by Jason Schmidt.
Materials: Fabrics acquired at SCRAP SF, Ribbon, Shells, Pinecones, Plastic Holly Berries, Copper, Sequins, Twine, Copper Pieces & Cotton Piping.
- Nature – I’ve added elements of nature (pinecones, holly, and shells) to evoke the great outdoors.
- Her Story Web Series (Watch Here)
- “Fearful Symmetries,” Ballet choreographed by Liam Scarlett (2016).
- Where: War Memorial Opera House, San Francisco
- Company: San Francisco Ballet, Program 2
- A Little Chaos (2014) – The “shrine” scene in this 17th Century French period drama, directed by Alan Rickman, is mesmerizing. I created a shrine-like inspiration board this season to conjure up the dreaminess and magic of this scene.